GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This job requires the Twin Peaks Bar Back to clean and maintain all things related to the Twin Peaks bar and its unique beverage program. Each team member is defined by pride, extreme standards, and discipline when it comes to maintaining the Twin Peaks bar alongside the Twin Peaks Girl behind the bar.
* Clean TP black hat facing forward at all times. Brim never bent.
* Hair must be kept clean. All hair must be kept underneath the TP hat.
* Clean shaven. Beards & mustaches are allowed but must be maintained.
* Fingernails must be kept trimmed.
* Jewelry is not allowed to be worn in ears, face, around the neck or wrists.
* Headphones or earbuds are not to be worn.
* Clean non-faded/wrinkled TP kitchen shirt tucked in.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of a Twin Peaks Bar Back include, but are not limited to:
* Adhering to uniform standards
* Adhering to policies and procedures that maintain a clean and sanitized bar
* Maintain clean and organized stations and equipment
* Ensure HOH Standards, Safety and Sanitation, and GHS requirements are followed at all times
* Ability to work as a team
* Train using tablets or computer
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Any other duty/responsibility that management may deem necessary
* Assisting with opening and closing duties including, but not limited to, restocking the bar with all necessary items, cleaning the bar, mopping, etc.
* Ensuring the bar is always well-stocked
* Changing kegs, checking taps, and appliances to confirm they are working and in good repair
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Proven experience as a Bar Back.
Ability to communicate in English. Must be able to understand the policies and procedures used to clean and sanitize a restaurant.
Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out simple one or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must attend orientation and agree to policies and procedures as outlined in the Twin Peaks training. Must attend and successfully complete the training program prior to working a shift without supervision. Must successfully attend and complete any and all other required training in compliance with local and state regulations, such as food and/or alcohol service certifications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (CONTINUED)
While performing the duties of this role, the bar back is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or carry objects, products, or controls; and talk or hear. The bar back is required to reach with hands and arms. The bar back must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the bar back is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles from the kitchen. Barbacks are also occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions when in the dish area or walk-in cooler. Additionally, bar-backs may be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals when cleaning. Some Twin Peaks have smoking sections for guests and therefore barbacks may be exposed to cigarette or cigar smoke.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR RECEIPT OF JOB DESCRIPTION
I expressly acknowledge and affirm that I do not find my job duties, uniform requirements or work environment to be offensive, intimidating, hostile, or unwelcome. I also acknowledge that I have received a copy of this written job description.
I acknowledge that Twin Peaks maintains policies expressly restricting harassment, fraternization, and drug and alcohol abuse. I understand completely and agree to abide by each of these policies.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 53569_20230524